Giving to Stanford Cycling
Thank you for considering a donation to Stanford Cycling. We are deeply grateful for your support, which will enable us to sustain Stanford’s proud tradition of excellent collegiate cycling programs for generations to come.
- Our endowment — a source of reliable income for the future
- Our capital expenses — for instance, purchasing bicycles for team rental and outfitting our team’s room in the Arrillaga Outdoor Education and Recreation Center
- Our annual expenses — including the road and MTB seasons, national championships, team bike maintenance, and race organization
If you would like to discuss how your donation could be best used, or fund a specific project, please contact the treasurer.
How to Give
- Open giving.stanford.edu.
- Click “Make a Gift Now”.
- Select “Stanford Athletics” for the school or department to which your gift should be given. Continue to the next page.
- For “Further Designation”, select “Other Designation (specify below)” and copy and paste this message: “For the Stanford Cycling Club Team”. Once you’ve typed this in, enter the amount of your gift and then click “Continue”.
- Finish the online process and accept our heartfelt thanks!
Please note that gifts can take a few months to process, and the Office of Development may not inform us of your gift until then.
If you work for a company or organization that matches employee donations, consider asking if they will match your endowment gift. This will double your impact on our team!
Please feel welcome to contact the president, the financial officer, or a captain if you have any questions about the giving process, the endowment campaign in general, or the current Stanford Cycling Team. We would love to have you join us out on the road or trail!